Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Queen of the Cats







I want to share a picture of my immediate family that includes my parents and son (Walt, Tim and Alice).





My current stitching project is called "Queen of the Cats." This is the beginning and I will post another midway picture and the final picture will be framed. I was hoping to enter this piece in the NC State Fair 2011, but I have to submit the entry form on September 23rd and still have two weeks to have this piece completed and framed.

So why stress, when I can just enter "Remember to say I Love You", which is the picture displayed below. This piece speaks volumes and is all about family. Family is the heart of any home, but it is a "true" woman that holds the foundation together. As the old saying goes...."behind every successful man is a good woman." If you get a chance to visit the NC State Fair 2011, please stop by the Education Building and take a look at all the crafts, cakes, canned goods and, of course, my cross stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment