Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I am walking down memory lane today.  Below is a picture of my son (18 years ago) and Marvin's daughter (16 years ago).  When I put these pictures on the table together, I was in awe of how much these two little people could go for brother and sister if you didn't know otherwise.


I had a sweet tooth, so I made this chocolate sheet cake the other night.  You can see how much the Haynes family love sweets.  Not sure if you can see the dishcloth, but I knitted this and if you look closely you might see the word HOME.  I knitted the border in seed stitch.  I love the way the seed stitch looks instead of the garter stitch.











Home dishcloth









Marvin pulled out the Christmas tree and got all the limbs all bushy to hold all the lights and ornaments.  This tree was purchased the same year my son was born.  As you can see, we are getting ready for a beautiful Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment