Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF (Thank Goodness It's Friday)!!!!  I hope everyone have a wonderful and safe weekend. 

My plans for this weekend is to have finished the Fight for Freedom cross stitch and started on the Buffalo Soldier cross stitch.  Once they are both completed, I am going to have each framed in identical frames and hung in my living room.  They are going to make a great attraction in my home.

Above, I have finished another section of The Queen of Cats, and beginning to start a new section (do you see the needle and thread?, wow!).  This piece is taking longer than planned but after it is all said and done, you will never find another piece like this one hanging in no one's home but Tywanna's home.  Whom in their right mind, besides me, would tackle such a large piece of work.  Take care everyone and be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tywanna,
    I have just came across your blog and enjoyed seeing works of other Women of Color.

    I have stitched the Buffalo Solider crosstitch years agao and plan to stitch Fight for Freedom also, hopefully soon.

    Please stop my blog at your leisure.

    Blessings

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tywanna, your projects are simply stunning! Wonderful job on all.

    ReplyDelete