Monday, August 20, 2012

What are you having for lunch.........


I am having for lunch zesty italian baked chicken breast, broccoli, potato salad and for dessert a quaker chocolate rice cake.  Before you even asked, yes I cooked everything you see here.  It smells and tastes so good.  As you can see by my plate, all food items are portion control except for the broccoli.  I can eat as much broccoli as I want.  Looking at my plate, what do you think would be the most heavy food?  If you said my potato salad, you are correct.  I even made it using light Duke's mayo.  I will never go back to regular mayo!

I haven't blogged in a while so let me update everyone on my weight loss progress.  To date, I have lost a total of 31.4 lbs.  I still have 40 lbs to go to reach my weight based on my height.  I have told lots of people that losing weight was the best decision I could have done for myself.  I feel great.  Also, joining weight watchers has helped a lot.  I love reading the success stories, I love their recipes of the day (in fact I have tried several of their recipes, which have been good), and I love tracking my food and activity points. 

I don't know all of you that is going through this journey with me, but hang in there for a brand new YOU.  I had my special friend (guy of course) tell me I look great.  By the way, he and my son (my son played a huge part in my weight lost) have not seen anything yet.  I have to admit I love the way my clothes are now looking and fitting on me.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! You are going to have to share the recipe for the chicken...I am guessing Zesty Italian dressing. Do you have a pressure cooker? It makes chicken breast soo moist and yummy.

    ReplyDelete