Friday, April 13, 2012


As I was driving into work one morning, I happened to look up and saw the most beautiful amazing bow.  I had to pull over and take a picture of this bow, because it is a sign to me that whatever is going on in my life or your life, God has not forgotten or forsaken me or you.  Many years ago when I was driving in to work I noticed that the sky was a very dark blue (right after a down pour), but there was the most beautiful bow I have ever seen even to this day.  Back then I wanted to stop, but I didn't and I hated it afterwards because that bow displayed the most splendid colors I have ever seen.  So when I saw this bow, I tooked the time to pull over and take a picture.  I felt like God has been very good to me and my family, so why not take a minute or more out of my time to smell the roses.

I have already started stitching this piece.  When I tooked this picture I was in the beginning stitching stages.  This is going to be a gorgeous piece and you will have to come back to see what it actually becomes and read the message.  I can tell you right now, I will not be framing this piece but it will be shaped into ......... not telling, just come back shortly to see for yourself.


On behalf of the Martin Family and I know they will not mind me saying this to the world, but I would like to thank everyone that marched peacefully for Justice for Trayvon Martin, attended any church meetings for Justice for Trayvon Martin, gave any money towards the Martin Family for Justice for Trayvon Martin, but especially I want to thank everyone that signed the petition:
 
http://www.change.org/petitions/prosecute-the-killer-of-our-son-17-year-old-trayvon-martin

Just remember regardless of the color of your skin, this could have been your baby.  Yes, Trayvon Martin was a baby even though he was 17 yrs old.  My son is a couple years older than Trayvon and I call my son "my baby".  People have a tendency to think just because a teen-ager turns 18 yrs old and the government says they are a grown up then to people they are grown up, well I am here to say "not".  When I turned 18 yrs old, I was still thinking like a teen-ager.  George Zimmerman was a grown man and should have presented himself like one and thought like one.  George Zimmerman was not 17 yrs old!

Until next time friends, be bless and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment