Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tywanna's reversible pillow



Hi, Tywanna here! 

Me and three other ladies decided to do a He is Risen SAL (stitch along).  When I started on this SAL, I immediately knew that I would not be framing this piece but would make it into a fabulous pillow with lace edging.  My first time working with lace edging and I have to admit I did a wonderful job.

After stitching the front of the pillow, I said to myself why not make this a reversible pillow.  I shopped around looking for the idea fabric for the back and I just could not find anything that I
really liked.  So, I decided I would ask the next best person...... a friend that quilts.  If you have a friend as a quilter, then more than likely that person will have lots and lots or should I say tons and tons of left over fabric.  So that is how I came into this pretty Christian fabric that I decided to use as the back of my pillow.  I love the way the front and back have the same Christian feel, I love the colors and especially the messages. 

Thanks for visiting my blog and come back often to see my next works of art.  Have a bless Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment