Monday, February 13, 2012

Today, I am at home suffering with a sore throat and a stuffy nose.  This weather, one day warm, next day freezing cold, has taken a toll on me.  I have everything I need old home remedies passed from generations to generations, so I will be back to new in no time. 

I went through my stash and came across two unfinished cross stitch pieces that I had started on many years ago.  I am trying to break an old habit of starting on one project, then another one, then another one.  It only clutters up my mind as to which one I want to finish first or maybe I can finish them both at the same time.  I am just that good folks.

This piece is called The Fisherman.  Good looking piece, don't you think?  Just looking at this piece makes me want to go sailing and fishing.  I guess you are asking yourself, what a great looking piece when can I see the finish product?  Ok, how about mid-March.  I will have it completed and posted on my blog mid-March.




This is the second piece, isn't this cute?  I am going to call this piece, Cinderella's Shoe.  I cannot remember where I received the chart or even how I came to have the chart (that's bad when your memory fails you).  OMG, I am going to have to remember where I put the chart?  It has been that long, but don't worry I will try my best to find it.  If I can recall exactly, I believe there are three mice on this piece.  The unfinished one is a female mouse, and standing to the left of her is a little porky mouse.  See I can remember things like that.  Time to give myself some TLC.  Be bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment