Thursday, July 5, 2012

Before/After and what I am eating today.....

First, I want to say thanks to all that is following my blog and have sent me offline emails regarding my weight goal.  Just from losing 15 lbs already, I feel really good and am looking forward to working out this afternoon.  I had prepared my duffel bag for gym this afternoon, but then I left it at home instead because I feel like walking 2-4 miles around the Pilot's track.  Then before I crawl into bed tonight, I will do my 30-minutes weight watchers workout cd.  I mentioned in one of my blogs that it took my son's comment to me that I am fat to WAKE ME UP.  Well, this morning on my way out, my son said to me "mom, I can tell you are losing weight."  That young man has not seen nothing yet!

Last week I had to run some errands, so I stopped by Wendy's to grab a bite.  While waiting in line there was this good looking picture of a salad called Berry Almond Chicken Salad.  After purchasing that salad, I went to BJ's and picked up all the ingredients and made the exact same salad at home and also this is what I am having for lunch today. 
Can I tell a difference between Wendy's Berry Almond Chicken Salad and Tywanna's Berry Almond Chicken Salad,..... and the answer is "no".  I will be having this for dinner as well.  I love salads, especially salads as tasteful as this one.

Now, I want to share before and after pictures:

                                    

Me at 238 lbs.



 












                         Me at 219.5 lbs.

Same person, different pictures.  Pictures do not lie y'all.  Next picture update will be at 15-20 lbs.

3 comments: