Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cherries and Bananas


Look what I picked up from Food Lion today.  Cherries and Bananas, what a great combination and guess what?  Both are only 0 points with ww.  These cherries are tender and juicy.  I am going to have to make another trip to Food Lion ~ or ~ maybe I need to hide the cherries in the back of the fridge from my son.  We cannot even keep bananas in the house.  Imagine what will happen with the cherries!





I decided to start on a new cross stitch.  This piece is called Legend.  I have no idea why it is called that.  Since I don't have the chart in front of me, I want to say the chart is dated back in 1976 or '72.  My plans are to write to the company to see if they are still in business and have any more charts.  Once I finish this piece, I am going to start on the other chart by the same person.  I am going to turn these pieces into pillows and sit them around in my living room.  ~ TJ ~

1 comment: